SoundTEK ST-106 Class 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter
SoundTEK’s ST-106, like other products in the SoundTEK sound meter range, is a highly accurate instrument that measures numerous variables at the user’s discretion. It take simultaneous readings for A/C/Z and for F/S/I, thereby helping to locate noise sources whilst measuring ambient noise levels.
Despite the enormous range of adjustable settings, the SoundTEK ST-106 Class1 Integrating Sound Level Meter is surprisingly easy to use because its large dynamic range (>110dB) means that the measurement range need not be set before use. Furthermore, the backlit LCD display is clear and simple to read. The ST-106 can display information in both number and graph form in real time and also possesses a real time clock and calendar for further practicality.
The start-up time of less than 10 seconds and 8 hour battery life make it suitable for use across large sites over a whole day and readings can be taken at a range of intervals from every 10 seconds to every 24 hours. The ST-106 can also be transported using the handy accompanying carry case when not in use.
Overall, the ST-106’s high degree of accuracy and wide dynamic range of frequency and decibels - in addition to its ability to measure many different aspects of sound - make it an excellent sound meter and a versatile addition to any toolbox.
- Accuracy meets IEC 61672 Class 1 standard
- Can measure A/C/Z or F/S/I concurrently
- Surveys Lxyi, Lxyp, Lxeq, Lxmax, Lxmin, LAE, Lcpeak, Lzpeak
- Large dynamic range of >110dB means no need to pre-determine measurement ranges
- Frequency range of 10Hz~16KHz
- Backlit LCD screen displays both figures and graph
- 8 hour battery life
- Carry case, batteries, carry strap, wind muffler included
SoundTEK Meter Comparison Chart
ST-105 ST-106 ST-107S ST-109 IEC 61672-1-2002 Class 1 ✔ ✔ ✔ IEC 61672-1-2002 Class 2 ✔ Datalogging ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 128 Records Storage ✔ 37,000 Records Storage ✔ ✔ 24H Measurement ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 1/1 Octave ✔ 1/3 Octave ✔ Real time analysis ✔ A/C/Z ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ F/S/Impulse ✔ ✔ 24H Measurement ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Micro-SD Slot ✔ ✔ Compatible with SoundTEK ST-120 Class 1 Sound Calibrator (optional extra) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
- Display: LCD with Back Light (Green Yellow) (240x160 dots), Real time clock, Year, Month, Minute
- Display Refresh Rate: 1Hz for value; 10Hz for graph
- Major Applicable Standards: IEC 61672 2002 Class 1
- Other standards: IEC 60651 1975 Type 1; IEC 60808 2000 Type 1
- Microphone: 1/2” pre-polarised condenser microphone, built in preamplifier: 40mV/Pa; frequency range: 10Hz~16KHz; heat noise: <20dB (A)
- Measurement Items: Lxyi, Lxyp, Lxeq, Lxmax, Lxmin, LAE, Lcpeak, Lzpeak
- Measurement range: 30dB to 130dB (A), 35db to 130dB (C), 40dB to 130dB (Z)
- Dynamic range: >110dB
- Integrate Time Setup: randomly, 10s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 20m, 30m, 1h, 2h, 4h, 8h, 18h, 24h
- Maximum Peak C Weighting Sound Level Measurement: 70~133dB
- Time weighting: Slow, Fast, Impulse, Peak
- Frequency rating: A/C/Z
- Frequency range: 10Hz-16KHz
- Sampling rate: 20.8µs (48KHz)
- Analogue output: AC 20mV/dB
- Start Time: <10s
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- Batteries: 4 x AA LR6 1.5V
- AC Adapter: input - 100V~240V; output - 5V DCV
- Dimensions: 285 (L) x 90 (W) x 39 (H) mm
- Weight: 500g (including batteries)
- SoundTEK ST-106 Class 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter
- SoundTEK ST-106 Class 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter instruction manual
- Lockable SoundTEK carry case
- Carry case strap
- Wind muffler
- 4 x AA LR6 1.5V batteries
- AC adaptor
- Calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.