Testo 549i Bluetooth High Pressure Gauge
Suitable for the installation and inspection of air-conditioning and refrigeration systems, the Testo 549i High Pressure Gauge is part of the Testo Smart Probes range and - through the free Testo Smart Probes App - works in conjunction with an iOS or Android smartphone to display results on the phone’s screen. The Testo 549i measures an enormous pressure range between 0 and 60 bar (0 to 870 psi) to within ±0.5% accuracy so it is suitable for a wide range of tasks.
The Testo Smart Probes App brings added functionality to the Testo 549i in addition to allowing the user’s smartphone to act as the device’s screen. The Bluetooth connectivity allows the user to measure pressure connections remotely and up to six device’s can be connected and viewed in real time on screen at any one time (measurement rate: 2/sec). The App works in conjunction with the Testo 549i and the Testo 115i Bluetooth Clamp Thermometer to calculate condensation and evaporation points in addition to calculating individual system parameters such as superheating.
The Testo 549i has a small, lightweight design making it easy to use whilst the connection to pressure points is also simple and fast. No hoses are required which helps prevent loss of fluid during use and the 150-hour battery life means that the Testo 549i is suitable for use around large sites. Overall, it is a simple, practical, pressure gauge with advanced connectivity features for speedy data transfer and analysis. The Testo 549i is available on its own or as part of the Testo Smart Probes Refrigeration Kit.
Testo part number: 05601549
Testo Smart Probes App
The Testo Smart Probes App can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play and works with all instruments in the Testo Smart Probes range. The App displays real-time readings on screen for a whole range of variables. Up to six Smart Probes can work in tandem and information can be saved in Excel or as a .pdf report (including pictures). Advanced analysis is available and the Testo Smart Probes range represents a major advance in system inspection and evaluation.
Testo 549i Key Features
- Pressure measured from 0 to 60 bar (0 to 870 psi)
- ±0.5% basic accuracy / 0.01bar resolution
- Suitable for HVAC and refrigeration installation and inspection
- Works in conjunction with free Testo Smart Probes App
- Advanced analysis and calculations when used in tandem with Testo 115i
- Evaporation point, condensation point, superheating
- Quick data transfer via Bluetooth connectivity
- No need for hoses, thereby reducing coolant loss
- 150-hour battery life
- 2-year warranty
- Compatibility: iOS 8.3 or newer / Android 4.3 or newer + Bluetooth 4.0
- Measurement range: 0 to 60 bar (rel) / 0 to 870 psi (rel)
- Overpressure: 65 bar
- Accuracy ± 1 digit: 0.5% of final value of measuring range
- Resolution: 0.01 bar / 0.1 psi
- Measurement rate: 2/sec
- Availale units: bar, psi, MPa, kPa
- Connection: 1 x 7/16" UNF / 1/4" SAE connection
- Overload rel.: 65 bar
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C / -4 to 140 °F
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
- Battery type: 3 x micro AAA batteries
- Battery life: 150 hours
- Measurable media: CFC, HFC, HCFC, N, H20, CO2
- Dimensions: 125mm x 32mm x 31mm
- Directives, standards and tests: EU guideline: 2014/30/EU
- Warranty: 2 years
- Testo 549i Bluetooth High Pressure Gauge
- Testo 549i Bluetooth High Pressure Gauge instructions
- 3 x micro AAA batteries
- Calibration protocol
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.