Chauvin Arnoux CA8331 Qualistar+ Power Quality Analyser
Perform full diagnostics on even the most complicated electrical systems with the Chauvin Arnoux CA8331 Qualistar+ Power Analyser, a complete solution for measuring voltage, current and power.
Offering parameter measurement from four voltage channels and three current channels simultaneously (current clamps required for current measurements), the Chauvin Arnoux CA8331 Qualistar+ clearly displays power quality into easy-to-read graphs and waveforms on its colour screen, helping you to easily pinpoint power quality loss to ensure energy efficiency.
Engineered for handheld portability or to use hands-free with a built-in stand, the CA8331 is capable of measuring frequency, multiple power values, energy values, harmonics, transients and flicker.
The CA8331 Qualistar+ Power Analyser is compatible with a range of Chauvin Arnoux clamps, with the manufacturer recommending their MN93, MN93A, MA193, PAC93, A193-450, A193-800, C193 and E3N current clamps to carry out current measurements.
Model Measurement Range Clamping Ø / Length IEC 61010 MN93 500mA to 200A AC 20mm 600V CAT III / 300V CAT IV MN 93A 0.005A to 100A AC 20mm 600V CAT III / 300V CAT IV MA193 100mA to 10kA AC Ø 70 mm / 220 mm 1,000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV PAC93 1A to 1,000A AC, 1A to 1,300A DC 1 x Ø 39mm, 2 x Ø 25mm 600V CAT III / 300V CAT IV A193-450 & A196-450* 100mA to 10kA ac Ø 140mm / 450mm 1,000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV A193-800 100mA to 10kA AC Ø 250mm / 800mm 1,000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV C193 1A to 1,000A AC 52mm 600V CAT IV E3N 50mA to 10A AC/DC, 100mA to 100A AC/DC 11.8mm 600V CAT III / 300V CAT IV
*A196-450 is IP67-rated version of A193-450 clamps, suitable for use with the CA8435.
Chauvin Arnoux CA8331 Key Features
- Comprehensive power quality management system, allowing the measurement and tracking of power and energy issues
- 4 voltage inputs and 3 current inputs
- Features TRMS voltage measurement from 2V to 1000V AC/DC, plus frequency, power, energy, harmonics and Flicker measurement
- MIN/MAX recording
- High quality colour 1/4 VGA TFT screen, 320 x 240mm
- Capture of 12 screens and curves
- USB communication interface for connection to PC
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V classification
- Rechargeable batteries
- Compatible with a wide range of Chauvin Arnoux clamps for current measurements
Model: CA 8331 C.A 8333 C.A 8336 C.A 8435 Number of Channels 3U/ 4I 4U/4I Number of Inputs 4V/3I 5V/4I Voltage (TRMS AC + DC) 2V to 1000V Voltage Ratio up to 500kV Current (TRMS AC+DC)
(Range dependant on clamp used -
MN93 Clamps MN93: 500mA to 200A AC; MN93A: 0.005A AC to 100A AC C193 Clamp 1A to 1000A AC AmpFLEX or MA193 Clamps 100mA to 10000A AC 30A to 6500A AC PAC93 1A to 1300A AC/DC E3N 50mA to 100A AC/DC Current Ratio Up to 60kA Frequency 40Hz to 69Hz Power Values W, VA, var, VAD, PF, DPF, cos φ, tan φ Energy Values Wh, varh, VAh, VADh Harmonics Yes THD Yes, orders 0 to 50, phase Expert Mode - Yes Transients - 50 210 Flicker (Pst & Plt) Yes Inrush Mode - Yes on 4 periods Yes > 10 minutes Unbalance Yes Recording MIN/MAX Yes Recording of a selection of parameters
at the max sampling rate
4 hours to 2 weeks Few days to several weeks 2 weeks to several years Alarms - 4000 of 10 different types 10000 of 40 different types Peak Yes Vectorial Representation Automatic Display Colour 1/4 VGA TFT screen, 320 x 240, diagonal 148mm Capture of Screens and Curves 12 50 Electrical Safety IEC 61010 1000V, CAT III / 600V CAT IV Protection IP53 / IK08 IP67 Languages More than 27 Communication Interface USB Battery Life Up to 13 Hours Power Supply 9.6V NiMH rechargeable battery or external mains charger Dimensions 240 x 180 x 55mm 270 x 250 x 180mm Weight 1.9kg 3.7kg
- Chauvin Arnoux CA8331 Qualistar+ Power Analyser
- 5 x 4mm Banana Leads (3m Length)
- 5 x Crocodile Clips
- Set of 12 Colour Inserts/Rings (for Identifying Leads/Inputs)
- Scratch-Proof Screen-Protection Film
- USB Cable
- Mains Power Cable
- Mains Power Pack
- Safety Datasheet
- Multi-Language Operating Manual CD
- Power Analyser Transfer Software Package (on CD)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.