Megger MFT1721 Multifunction Tester with FREE Accessories 1008-123
Special Offer: For a limited time only, receive two free gifts with the MFT1721. Offer available while stocks last.
The Megger MFT1721 Multifunction Tester is suitable for maintaining and certifying single and three phase electrical installations in order to ensure compliance with Part P of the building regulations and the IET 17th edition wiring regulations (BS7671).
Capable of conducting line to line loop tests, confirming phase sequences and testing 3 phase RCDs, the Megger MFT1721 multifunction tester is ideal for certifying three phase electrical installations. Moreover, the MFT 1721 is one of a handful of installation testers capable of testing specialist type B RCDs commonly found protecting temporary generator supplies and other DC installations.
The MFT1721 can store a ‘Z-ref’ value (Ze measurement), calculating and displaying an R1+R2 reading after conducting a Zs test. Although, this feature should be reserved for confirming that a previously recorded R1+R2 continuity value is indeed correct, having energising the circuit for live testing.
Two rotary dials provide a user-friendly means of operating the instrument, with primary and secondary test settings being colour coded, reducing the chance of selecting an incorrect function or range. Test results are displayed on a large, dual format, crystal clear display that can be viewed from even the most acute of angles.
Designed for ease of use in the harshest environments, the instruments within the Megger MFT Multifunction Tester range are encased in hard-wearing rubber, improving grip and providing additional shock protection in the event of impact. All of the models in the range include a ‘test’ and ‘lock’ button on each side of the instrument for left and right-handed users alike, while also being IP54 rated providing ingress protection in poor conditions.
The Megger MFT1721 Multifunction Tester can be used to carry out the following tests:
- Continuity: 15mA test for inductive loads and a 200mA test suitable for R1+R2 and R2 testing with adjustable buzzer threshold
- Insulation resistance: 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V tests with adjustable buzzer threshold
- Loop: 2 and 3 wire test options featuring a patented anti-trip on both 2 and 3 wire test configurations. PSCC/PFC are tandem displayed with the loop test result. Also conducts line to line tests suitable for three phase installations
- RCD: Ramp, manual (0.5x, 1x, 5x) or automatically test 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 and 1000mA AC, A, S, programmable, Type B and 3 phase RCDs
- TRMS Voltage: accurately measure supply voltage and frequency and phase rotation
Megger MFT Comparison Table
MFT1711 MFT1721 MFT1731 MFT1731 Onsite 200mA Continuity Test ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 15mA Continuity Test ✔ ✔ ✔ Insulation Resistance Test 250V, 500V & 1000V 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V RCD Test (AC, A & S Types) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD Test (B Type DC Current) ✔ ✔ ✔ Auto RCD Test ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD Ramp Test ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD (3 phase) ✔ ✔ ✔ Loop Test (2 & 3 Wire Anti-Trip ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Line Test (L-L) ✔ ✔ ✔ Loop Test R1+R2 Calculation ✔ Earth Test (2 & 3 pole) ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ Earth Test (ART & stakeless) ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ (Requires accessory) Phase Rotation ✔ ✔ ✔ Download Memory ✔ ✔ Software Included ✔ Leakage Current ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ (Requires accessory) Rechargeable ✔ ✔
Megger MFT1721 Multifunction Tester key features
- Suitable for single and 3-phase installation testing
- Patented 2 wire anti-trip loop test
- Tests 3 phase and Type B RCDs
SpecificationPlease click here for full product specifications
The Megger MFT1721 Multifunction Tester comes with the following accessories as standard.
- Megger MFT1721 Multifunction Tester 1008-123
- 3 wire test lead set with probes and crocodile clips
- Mains plug test lead
- Switched test probe for remote testing
- Megger embroidered Neck strap
- Carry case
- Full user guide CD for MFT 1721
- Megger calibration certificate
- Review by Olly (Posted on 28/10/2016)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.