Elster AS230 Single Phase Smart Meter
The Elster AS230 Single Phase Smart Meter is suitable for residential properties and boasts multi-tariff functionality thanks to its advanced communications systems. It measures a mixture of import and export active energy, four-quadrant reactive energy and apparent energy to provide a clear picture of usage. Up to 120 days of load and instrumentation readings can be saved in shared storage whilst Power Master Unit software has a graphical Windows interface to help programme the meter and take readings.
Remote access to the device is provided on www.meteronline.co.uk whilst the LCD display allows the user to select the operation mode (auto-cycle, manual or utility) on location. Information can be shown with English-language identifiers or OBIS codes.
The Elster AS230’s flexible, modular communication allows connections to both a Wide Area Network (WAN) and a Local Area Network (LAN) depending on the user’s requirements as well as communication with the consumer’s Home Automation Network (HAN). This connectivity potential is available thanks to the Elster AS320’s array of communication channels which includes GSM/GPRS, PLKC and Lower Power Radio for WAN/LAN communication. Thanks to these advanced features, the Meter can collect information from any other meter in the consumer’s HAN.
The Elster AS230 is MID approved to Class A or B and meets directives such as EN 62053-23 and IEC 60529:1989. It also has several security features to prevent tampering and fraud so, over a product life of 20 years, the user can have confidence in the Elster 62053-23.
- Designed for residential use
- 120 days of storage for load and instrumentation readings
- Monitors import/export active, four-quadrant reactive, and apparent energy
- Power Master Unit software with graphical Windows interface
- Multi-tariff capability
- Choice of three operation modes
- 100A Direct Connected\
- Advanced communication allows access to other meters in HAN
- Secured against tampering/fraud
- Remote and local connectivity
- 20-year product life
- Max demand registration
- LCD screen
- Optical bidirectional IEC 62056-21 port
- HAN interface will be available to match market requirements
- WAN communications port allowing remote meter reading and programming of meter data
- Modules will be available for: GSM/GPRS; PLC; Low Power Radio
- 8 Time-of-Use Registers
- 1 Maximum Demand Register
- 12 Seasons
- 24 Change of Season Dates
- 48 Switching Times
- 32 Exclusion Dates
- 13 End of Billing Dates
- 10 Daily Billing Registers
- Daylight Savings
- Deferred Tariff
Typical Load/Instrumentation Profiling
- Load Profile: 120(D), 4(C), 30(M) / 120(D), 2(C), 30(M) / 100(D), 2(C), 30(M)
- Instrumentation Profile: 80(D), 1(C), 30(M) / 120(D), 2(C), 30(M) / 70(D), 2(C), 15(M)
(D) Days, (C) Channels, (M) Integration Period in Minutes
The meter offers high security against fraud or tampering.
- Programming log
- Historical data
- Power failure
- Revere run energy
- Billing event
- Main cover removal
- Terminal cover removal
- In service hours
- Scheme ID
- Error flags
- Watchdog count
- Magnetic field detection
The main 100A contactor can be disconnected locally or remotely by the Utility. This can be driven directly or driven by the meter at load limiting thresholds.
- Current Range: 5-100A
- Voltage Range: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Impulse Withstand: 12kV impulse (from 40 Ohm source)
- Display Characters: 6kV impulse from 2 ohm source; 9.8 x 3.5; high contrast, wide angle
- Baud Rates: Optical - 300 to 9600 baud / WAN - 9600 baud
- Product Design Life: 20 years
- Temperature: -25° C to +65° C (operational range) / -25° C to +85° C (storage)
- Humidity: Annual mean 75% (non condensing)
- Test Indicator output: 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000 or 2000
- Dimensions *: 170 (High) x 132 (Wide) x 65 (Deep)
- Specification: EC Directive 2004/22/EC (MID)
- Accuracy: Class A or Class B; kvarh Class 2 or 3 EN 62053-23
- Case: IP53 to IEC 60529:1989
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.